Friday, 11 May 2012

Miss H Loves....Barry M

Hello my lovelies....HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Today I am going to try and give you your Friday dose of something bright and pretty!


As you may already know when it comes to my style, I love a bit of nail art and experimenting with my nails. I am a nail polish fiend and cannot go past a Superdrugs or a Boots without picking up a nail colour. One of my favourite brands has to be Barry M!!

Here is some more information about Barry M takes from their website "Barry M is known as the most colourful name in cosmetics and the UK's number 1 fashion cosmetic company. With over 400 different colours and a wide range of products Barry M has become a household name in the field of Fashion Cosmetics. We offer the customer a low to mid-price brand of quality, affordable and extremely fashionable fun cosmetics."

Unfortunately I am unable to provide you with any images of their products but here is an image of me wearing their foil range...enjoy!

No comments: