Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Style Watch: Michelle Williams

Michelle Williams has become the talk of Hollywood and the fashion magazines after her last few films and red carpet appearances. Before she was mainly known as the girl next door, an actress from Dawson's Creek and the once wife of the late Heath Ledger. But now Michelle Williams is a big Hollywood A Lister in her own right and in terms of fashion and style she has become an A Lister as well.

Here are my favourite looks from the red carpet this year.. her style is sleek and chic with the pixie hair cut to match. I love her red carpet style!!










2 comments:

Adele said...

I can't get enough of her style right now!
Happy Tuesday hun xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/

Miss H said...

Me too! I don't know why I haven't noticed her before!!

Happy Wednesday xxx