Monday, 20 December 2010

Quantum @ Topshop

Ok, so I really should invest my time in finding new brands that feature another set of clothing but unfortunately it's the dresses that always catch my eye ;).

This brand can be found at Topshop and the name is Quontum. The dresses are all very club wear chic and feature the cut out trend quite heavily. So the for the less out going types, this might not be the brand for you :).

I have picked out a few of my fav pieces to show below and here is also the information Topshop says about the brand:

Quontum has quickly become the go-to label for scene-stealing dresses. Make a statement in thick, soft jersey, skin-tight bodycon silhouettes and attention grabbing details. Colour popping and cut-out panels are a must now that party season is just around the corner!

Cut Out Dress





One Shoulder Dress


Peephole Dress

No comments: